Thursday, September 11, 2014

Freedom Floods

September 11, 2014 :

 "Freedom floods our hearts the moment we learn that we do not have to be perfect to experience God's love and salvation"

by Charles F. Stanley
 Pathway to His Presence: A Daily Devotional

Read this  passage at 7:55 PM.

Less than an hour ago, I told my mom, my editor-of-chief, that I can't be perfect in my writings. I can't wait for her to be available because my thoughts are constantly moving to subject to subject, emotion to emotion, prayer to prayer, inspiration to inspiration. I would flood her inbox  to edit my work as I am doing to mine.

My work will never be perfect but I am flooded with so much freedom that I want to share it.

Walk with me as I will walk with you in our spiritual breathe from the single strain of our hair to the cuticle of our toe nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment