Wednesday, September 10, 2014

2 Timothy 1:7

"God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline." 

This verse is extremely powerful because we are/had living/lived our lives being timid instead of using the strength that God had given to us.

For myself, it was hard for me to see the light in a world of darkness. People infested me with their dark views, words, energy, and so on. I enjoyed many times the stories and delighted myself in some people miseries because it was not me. I felt no love or emotions for their pain.

As I started to grow in spirituality through prayers. I needed to know my purpose. I searched and searched for answers that it drove me nuts. It made me sad. I wanted to know what was beyond the universe. I wanted to know what was in the deepest oceans and caves.

I had a lot of questions that I knew they will never be answered. 

Keep reading your verses and find comfort in knowingly your questions will eventually be answered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment