Monday, April 6, 2015

Prophetic Message

On March 30th, 2015, I  was baptized for the first time. There were about 30 people being baptized for the first time or the second time. People testified why it was important for them to be baptized. After we were immersed in the blessed water, we received a prophetic message by God.

My testimonial was "I just wanted to be one with the Lord".

My prophetic  message by my baptism leader was, "I love your tenacity, Fight the good fight for you shall walk and not be weary, run and not faint".

This message hit me hard because my faith is strong but I do get tired. There are days I want to walk away from all the people because of the lack of support that I feel from my so-called friends.

They speak of support but their actions speak louder than their words.

I  trust the Lord will get me where I need to be, but my body becomes weak from disappointments. But He is placing new people in my life who will make me stronger in my faith through their prophetic words and messages.

photo by  1Life Ministries at City Church for All Nations
Listen to Hillsong Unitied as this group praises our Lord with popular Christian songs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8qMtzafsCg




No comments:

Post a Comment