Monday, April 27, 2015

Angel You See in Me (In Sojourner's Word Blog)

On February 28th, 2011 I had written this poem. It was a poem to my mother. She had so much faith in me that I didn't have any in myself. I loved God but I wanted to go home with him. I didn't want to leave my family. I wanted to leave humanity. I couldn't be an angel on earth no longer, because I was filled with so much anger.

I try to be that angel you see in me
However the devil is how I want to be
My soul has been trampled and abused enough
I cannot be that angel that is forgiving and tough
I look and look for peace of the heart
But the devil in me wants to rip every traitors' soul apart
I cannot shake it off my shoulder or is this truly me
Because I am not the angel you want me to be
If the devil is running the land; am I serving him on Earth
When I leave this un-Godly land; will  he accept my death's rebirth
I seek and seek for the many answers that ponders in my mind
But I cannot help that the devil has made me so blind
I will keep trying to be the angel you see in me
But unless I leave this Earth it may never be"

I have been there. There is a light. His name is Jesus.

John 8:12

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."




Here is a song to help you get through the darkness to the light of Jesus, Moving On  by artist Waiting Hill.




No comments:

Post a Comment