Friday, May 15, 2015

What is Your Prominent Feature :Play Buzz Quiz

I love playing these games by Play Buzz because it is fun and relaxing. Each time I play, it has been pretty much accurate. I don't know its scientific method to figure out the questions and how it calculates your answers.

I know what is my prominent feature: EYES. I have light green eyes. My eyes change colors depending on my clothes and mood.

People told me that my eyes looked green, blue, and gray considering I have my dad's eyes. My mom was born with light eyes that turned into copper brown. I do not have the same colored eyes as my siblings since we range from green-blue eyes to dark brown.

Our children are mixed with various eye colors even though they are dominantly brown eyed kids.
My son has blue eyes and my daughter has brown eyes (but the shape of her eyes stand out).



So I played the game. I got EYES.


You are a people's person and you may seem like an open book, but you have some secrets hidden behind that cool gaze. You have many friends and a unique sense of style in your looks and accessories that everyone is drawn to. You can feel awkward talking to the other gender romantically, but little do you know, your nervousness can be one of your most adorable qualities. You may be a spiritual person, or at least have your own personal philosophy. You can easily convince others to do things for you and a wide variety of people will approach you throughout your life. 


So if you need to relax from a stressful day, play this game. Maybe it will tell you something about yourself. Then, look for God to help you elaborate on these strengths. He did create SCIENCE and man's ability to use it under His guidance.


Ecclesiastes Chapter 1

 I leave you with this song : My Eyes Are Fixed on You by Matt McCoy


No comments:

Post a Comment