Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Storm of the Fallen Cries

There are days I just want to fall and cry where I stand. People do not understand how hard I try not to fall onto my knees.

I give it to God. I allow His Love to give me the strength.  There are days my head just hurts....not from stress. It is from cries inside my soul. I want to live in a better world but I know He placed me on this Earth to bring his message even if I do not always get it right, but I know in my Heart what he wants from me.

The storm never stays calm when it lands on my head. It meets with disappointments, rejections, and lies. But God will make it all disappear so it will be part of my past.

Proverbs 10:25

When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever.


"I Surrender" by Hillsong United




Subscribe and follow me @sojournermanns on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment